Sunday, July 11, 2010

2nd. Stroke


7/11/2010
Sunday. With day two comes the 2nd.stroke. Blue is the color that represents to me the oppososit of the excited red feeling. A more sad and depressed feeling. I would like to live in the middle somewhere instead of one extreme or the other. Blue is actually one of my favorite colors. What do you think would be a good color to represent the middle of these extremes? Do certain colors represent certain things to you? Which extreme do you most often find yourself in? What is your favorite color?

2 comments:

  1. i think that the second day of doing something meaningful is so important as it takes a lot to begin something, but the second day is about being sure you become attached to it and determined. i try to be determined each day to stay positive and healthy, sometimes succeeding, sometimes failing, but trying my best to consistent, and this helps me to check in once again. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi, I agree with you completely. There are a number of reasons why this is helpful but the consistent commitment alone will cause me to be anchored to something meaningful to me each day no matter what else is going on. Love Josh

    ReplyDelete