Saturday, July 31, 2010

22nd. Stroke




Today I have used a very dark blue. This color represents my worst times. The times when I'm feeling helpless and hopeless. I was reading something earlier today in a book about Bruce Lee and he was talking about water and it's adaptability. He was saying "when punched, it does not bruise ~when stabbed, it does not get cut ~it is so soft you can't even hold it in your hand ~yet if it wants it is unstoppable" He was talking about this for fighting purposes. I started thinking about the possibility of making my reactions to these awful and destructive feelings adaptable like water as apposed to coming up with one strategy that might work half the time. After all wouldn't this be a self defense that defends your true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment