Sunday, July 25, 2010

16th. Stroke



Today's color yellow was chosen by request. It makes me feel good when people want to participate. I like the effect this stroke had over the darker ones. I know I sound pretty positive in my blogs but what you might not realize it's for that reason I have one. It gives me a way of getting out what I need to hear. Today has not been the best day for me but I will get over it. I need to go outside now and breath in some air and appreciate my surroundings. -Josh

1 comment:

  1. i am thinking that i am inextricably linked to you as your sister and that i connect to you if you are having a bad day. i feel badly that your day has not felt that it offered you more, but admire how you take time and space to do what you need to find more peace. and i say this because i am not good at it, but reading this helps me to challenge myself to do what you say, breathe, go outside, and simply be.

    ReplyDelete